Thursday, June 18, 2009

Correspondent Marc Bourgeois is now leaving Minneapolis

Hello Everyone,

I'm just writing to say I will be leaving Minneapolis shortly. It has been a pleasure to write about the events of the case for all readers, and I appreciate your tolerance of all the spelling and gramatical errors that I'm sure I have made.

I will make an attempt to answer any questions or comments that people have of which I may be able to provide insight when I arrive at my destination either very late this evening or sometime tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.

-Marc W. Bourgeois

Keywords: lawyer digital copyright law online internet law legal download upload peer to peer p2p file sharing filesharing music movies indie independent label freeculture creative commons pop/rock artists riaa independent mp3 cd favorite songs intellectual property portable music player

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark. Above and beyond the call...

See you next round...